BRP’s versatility makes the possibilities endless
The location, versatility of the track, climate, and safety has made Buttonwillow Raceway Park the preferred racing and testing facility in California.
498 Acre Facility Features:
- Three separate tracks, West loop: 1.86 miles, East loop: 1.06 miles, combined track: 3.1 miles
- .69 mile Kart track
- 40+ Race and test configurations purposely designed to emulate street and road racing courses
- 36′ to 55’ track width, 40′ on front straight
- Exceptional safety with minimal walls and hazards
- Moderate climate allows year round use
- Main straight 3,800 feet in length – usable as a test drag strip
- Various turn bankings up to 10%, negative camber turns, crowned turns similar to street courses and fast elevation changes.
- Skid pad 250′ x 255′
- Paved and landscaped paddock can accommodate up to 700 race cars on pavement
- East and West Restroom buildings with individual private bathrooms, hand washing stations and outdoor showers. Additional bathrooms are located near the Skid Pad and Go-Kart track and in the tower building.
- 43 space RV hook-ups with water and electricity
- Fuel Center with self service pumps and specialty race fuels available on site
- Full service Tire Center offering Goodyear, Hoosier, Hankook, Toyo, and American Racer
- Food concessions available in the Tower Cafe
- Gift shop with souvenir apparel and safety equipment